PALAZZO GLORI 6
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are simple files sent along with the pages on this site and saved by your browser on your computer's hard drive or other device. The information collected in them may be sent back to our servers or to third-party servers during your next visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of code used to make our site work properly and interactively. This code runs on our servers or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a site that is used to track website traffic. To do this, various data about you are stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that the site works properly and that your user preferences remain valid. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way you don't have to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website, for example, the item stays in your shopping cart until you have paid for it. We can place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Marketing/tracking cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage used to create user profiles to display advertisements or to track you on this website or different websites for similar marketing purposes.
6. Placed cookies
Google Fonts Purpose pending investigation
We use Google Fonts to display webfonts.
For more information, please read
Google Fonts Privacy Statement.
Purpose pending investigation
Name Google Fonts API
When you visit the website for the first time, we will show a popup with an explanation of cookies. As soon as you click "Save Preferences," you give permission for us to use the categories of cookies and plugins as described in this statement about popups and cookies. You can disable cookies through your browser, but take into consideration, that our website may no longer function properly.
8. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know when your personal information is needed, what happens to it, how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data of which we have knowledge.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, correct, delete or block your personal information when you wish.
- If you give us consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and delete your personal data.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your data from the controller and transfer them all to another controller.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your data. We will respect this choice unless there is a valid basis for processing it.
9. Enabling/disabling and deletion of cookies
You can use your browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change your Internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, see the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Remember that our site may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your permission when you visit our site again.
10. Contact details
Palazzo Glori 6
Via Villa Glori, 6
Phone number: +393491692337